Monday, March 13, 2006

Apparently bloggers are dabbling in crack smoking now too

From the "guru" Tom Benjamin

Really, why do I want to invest time and money in Mezaros? For now, I get better play out of a Baumgartner and I get someone who is cheaper. Two or three years down the road, I hire another Baumgartner. Two or three years down the road Mezaros steps into Ottawa's top four.

Read on if you want more CBA bitching and other nonsense, but do so at your own risk. Braincells may in fact disappear by the end. Don't say I didn't warn you.

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Karina said...

you're right, I was feeling stupider trying to understand that so I just quit reading.

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Benjamin tries to look smart by adopting out-of-the box opinions.

He's on target sometimes, but it is embarassing when he is not.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jes GÅ‘lbez said...

He even butchers the name worse than Chris does ;)

Normally, I'd agree with the premise not to play a very young player in the NHL and burn up one of his 7 years. In Andrei's case, he's a very mature player (lest y'all forget his Senior extraliga and WC play) who is actually a net benefit to the Senators at the moment. I'll take Meszaros over Baumgartner in my lineup every day of the week, including Tuesdays.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Nick said...

I'd agree with Tom for almost any instance of the word "rookie defenseman" not named "Meszaros". He's wrong about Mezzer but his point is still right on, IMO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares